How to use Pekao24?
Information concerning recommended web browsers could be found on PekaoInternet information page. PekaoInternet.
If you login the first time, enter client number and press "Next", then enter PIN –four-digit number that you established by phone with TelePekao consultant or you received through the mail. Press "Login". During the first time login system ask you to established the password, which you will need to use during the next login to the service.
If you make a mistake three times during inputting data, the access to the internet service, it will be blocked.
If it is your first visit on page please refer to recommendations for service users.
- "The given client's number or password is incorrect. Try again"
- "The given password is incorrect. Access denied. Service is blocked."
- "Access denied. Service is blocked."
- "Access denied. All Pekao24 services are blocked."
- "The given password is incorrect. Access denied. All Pekao24 services are blocked."
- "This channel is inactive."
- "PekaoInternet requires a different version of the browser."
- "We are sorry, PekaoInternet is not available at the moment."
"The given client's number or password is incorrect. Try again." This means writing in the client's number or password wrongly.
- Check to make sure you have given the your right client number (10 digits or less, for numbers begin with "0"). Try to write it in once again. If you not sure what your client number is, you can check it up in branch of the Bank.
- Check if the Caps Lock button is not pressed on. The password is case sensitive.
- Enter the client number and the password again.
- ATTENTION: If you write in the wrong password three times, access to the PekaoInternet will be blocked.
"The given password is incorrect. Access denied. Service is blocked."
It means that incorrect password was entered three times and access to the channel has been blocked.
Instructions: In order to unblock the service log on correctly to another Pekao24 service (TelePekao, PekaoSMS, mobile service or mobile application). If you enter an invalid PIN number or password to any other channel access to the Pekao24 (all services) will be blocked. In order to get access to Pekao24 you should call TelePekao consultant (not available for business customers) or contact your branch.
"Access denied. Service is blocked." It means lack of access to the PekaoInternet because of entering the incorrect password three times in the row.
In order to unblock the channel, log on correctly into the PekaoSMS or TelePekao, mobile service or mobile application. You can unblock service also in the brunch.
"Access denied. All Pekao24 services are blocked." It means lack of access to the Pekao24 (all services) after given the incorrect PIN number the fourth time in any of the channels.
To unblock the channels, please contact with infoline on 801 365 365 or 42 683 82 32 or report to any Branch.
"The given password is incorrect. Access denied. All Pekao24 services are blocked." It means lack of access to the Pekao24 (all services) after given the incorrect password after blockade in another channel od Pekao24.
"This channel is inactive." Access to the internet service has been suspended.
To get access to the channel place the relevant disposal in your Branch or contact the TelePekao consultant on 801 365 365 or 42 683 82 32.
"PekaoInternet requires a different version of the browser"
Check if your browser fulfils the software and technical requirements
"We are sorry PekaoInternet is not available at the moment." Means that there is no possibility to use PekaoInternet at the moment.
Try to log into the PekaoInternet after a few minutes. If the problem still occurs, call the Infoline on 801 365 365 or +48 42 683 82 32.
You have forgotten your password, but you remember the PIN to the Pekao24
Please call to consultant on 800 380 380 or 42 683 83 80 to cancel (reset) the password to the PekaoInternet.
During first logging after reset password to the service you will be able to establish new PekaoInternet password.
You have forgotten your Client number
You can check it in every branch of the Bank.
You have forgotten PIN and password and you had blocked all Pekao24 services
You have to generate the new PIN to the Pekao24:
- by TelePekao consultant by phone 801 365 365 or 42 683 82 32
- in the brunch – after given order in your brunch consultant call back to your phone number indicated for the callback and after correct identification it wiil be possible to establish a new PIN.
In case of questions concerning Pekao24, we ask you for contact with us through phone:
TelePekao consultans (if you have got client number and PIN):
800 380 380 or +48 42 683 83 80 (all day, every day)
Infoline of Bank (if you have not got client number and PIN):
801 365 365 or +48 42 683 82 32 (all day, every day)
Infoline and Customer Services of Pekao Brokerage House.
800 105 800 or +48 22 591 22 00 (from Monday to Friday, 8:00AM – 8:00PM)
You can also send e-mail on address: Pekao24@pekao.com.pl